4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KFN, AME, ARG, MRVL
Marvell Technology Group (NASDAQ: MRVL) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $10.69 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for Marvell Technology Group has been 11.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Marvell Technology Group has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the electronics industry. Shares are up 42.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Marvell Technology Group Ltd. designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone ARM-based microprocessor integrated circuits. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.06. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Marvell Technology Group a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Marvell Technology Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Marvell Technology Group Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV