TORONTO, March 11, 2013 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX:CM) (NYSE:CM) announced today that its 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report and Public Accountability Statement is available online at www.cibc.com, under the About CIBC tab.
This year, CIBC continues to report on its corporate responsibility performance through an economic, environmental, social and governance framework. Our focus at CIBC continues to be:
- providing accessible and affordable banking to Canadians;
- advancing the goals of small business;
- creating an environment where all employees can excel;
- making a real difference in our communities; and
- protecting our environment.
Printed copies of the report can be obtained upon request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV