HOUSTON, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston Wire & Cable Company (Nasdaq:HWCC) will hold a conference call on Monday March 18, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. C.T., to discuss Fourth Quarter 2012 results. Hosting the call will be James Pokluda, President & Chief Executive Officer and Nicol Graham, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer.
|Date: March 18, 2013|
|Time: 10:00 AM CT|
|Listen via Internet: http://ir.houwire.com/|
|Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted):|
Approximately two hours after the completion of the live call, a telephone replay will be available until March 25, 2013. Interested parties should use the following replay phone numbers.
|International: (404) 537-3406|
|Toll-free: (855) 859-2056|
|Replay Passcode: 22051643|
About the CompanyWith over 35 years experience in the industry, Houston Wire & Cable Company is one of the largest providers of wire and cable and related services to the U.S. market. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, HWCC has sales and distribution facilities strategically located throughout the nation. Standard stock items available for immediate delivery include continuous and interlocked armor, instrumentation, medium voltage, high temperature, portable cord, power cables, primary and secondary aluminum distribution cables, private branded products, including LifeGuard(tm), a low-smoke, zero-halogen cable, mechanical wire and cable and related hardware, including wire rope, lifting products and synthetic rope and slings. HWCC's comprehensive value-added services include same-day shipping, knowledgeable sales staff, inventory management programs, just-in-time delivery, logistics support, customized internet-based ordering capabilities and 24/7/365 service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV