Electro Scientific Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESIO), a leading supplier of innovative laser-based manufacturing solutions for the microtechnology industry, today announced that it will webcast its 2013 Investor and Financial Analyst Conference in New York on March 14. At the conference, ESI’s executive management team will provide insight into the company’s technology innovations, growth strategy and market focus. The webcast will begin at 9:00 a.m. ET and can be accessed on ESI’s investor web site at investors.esi.com. A replay of the event will be on the web site for one year.
ESI’s 2013 Investor and Financial Analyst Conference will be held at The Muse Hotel New York, located at 130 West 46th Street. This event will feature presentations by ESI’s CEO, Nick Konidaris, and CFO, Paul Oldham, plus executives from each product group. In-person briefings with ESI’s executives will also be made available following the formal presentations and luncheon.
To register for the conference, visit www.esi.com/2013IFAC.aspx.
About ESI, Inc.ESI is a leading supplier of innovative, laser-based manufacturing solutions for the microtechnology industry. Our systems enable precise structuring and testing of micron to submicron features in electronic devices, semiconductors, LEDs and other high-value components. We partner with our customers to make breakthrough technologies possible in smart consumer electronics and other industries. Founded in 1944, ESI is headquartered in Portland, Ore., with global operations from the Pacific Northwest to the Pacific Rim. More information is available at www.esi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV