LAS VEGAS, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), the global leader in driving technology innovations in the gaming industry, will be directing thought leadership at the 2013 Gaming Technology Conference (GTC), which will take place March 12-13 at the Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Showcased at IGT's booth will be a portfolio of products that promote exciting player experiences and highlight IGT's commitment to innovation and progress. Mark your calendars to visit stand # 216 for an unrivaled set of games and business solutions, such as:
- How we are bringing a seamless gaming experience to players across many devices from online to mobile, with 'best of breed' content, over 100 slot and table games, including top-performing IGT classics from the casino floor such as Cleopatra®, Da Vinci Diamonds®, Kitty Glitter® and Wolf Run®, and an Interactive Game Development Kit (iGDK) for third party developers to deliver new content via the IGT Casino Remote Game Server (IGT rgs®),
- The DoubleDown Casino, which is part of the top 3 grossing games on Facebook, with over 6 million monthly active players. IGT's social gaming product offers a full casino-style offering in one place with classic IGT games, multiplayer poker, blackjack, roulette and more,
- IGT Advantage® and sbX®, casino management systems solutions that bring performance and exceptional player experiences to every size floor,
- sbX® Analytics, the only G2S-based analytics platform in the industry, provides operators with access to more frequent and in-depth analysis of a wide array of slot performance data to optimize every game for maximum performance.
IGT Executives will participate in several panel discussions, addressing topics such as streamlining software deployments through the Cloud, utilizing SaaS and virtualization as well as discussions on new and emerging technologies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV