DUBLIN, Ohio, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Wendy's Company (NASDAQ: WEN) announced today that Chief Financial Officer Steve Hare will present at two upcoming investor conferences. The conference details are as follows:
- The Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Consumer Conference at The Palace Hotel in New York. The Company will present at 8:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, March 13.
- The UBS Global Consumer Conference at The Ritz Carlton in Boston. The Company will present at 9:40 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 14.
Investors and interested parties may listen to live webcasts for both events by visiting the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.aboutwendys.com.
About The Wendy's Company The Wendy's Company is the world's third-largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's® system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company-operated restaurants in the United States and 27 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information, visit aboutwendys.com or wendys.com.SOURCE The Wendy's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV