TEL-AVIV, Israel, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gazit-Globe (TASE:GLOB) (NYSE:GZT), one of the largest owners and operators of supermarket-anchored shopping centers in the world, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and year-end 2012 financial results on Wednesday, March 20, 2013. The financial statements will be released prior to the call, and will be available on the Company's website.
On the same day, Gazit-Globe's senior management will hold a conference call and live webcast to review and discuss the fourth quarter and year-end 2012 financial results and overall business environment at 5:00 pm Israel Time/ 4:00 pm Central European Time/ 11:00 am Eastern Time.
The discussion will be followed by a Question & Answer session.The conference call can be accessed by dialing: United States and Canada 1 866 966 9439 United Kingdom 0800 694 0257 International +44 (0) 1452 555 566 Israel 1 809 216 057 Conference ID: 60358216 A live webcast and a power-point presentation will be available on the company's website under Investor Relations/Conference Calls & Webcast at: www.gazit-globe.com . A replay of the call will be available on Gazit-Globe's website for future review. About Gazit-Globe Gazit-Globe is one of the largest owners and operators of supermarket-anchored shopping centers in the world. In addition, the Company is active in North America in the healthcare real estate sector. Gazit-Globe is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:GZT) and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE:GLOB) and is included in the TA-25 and Real-Estate 15 indices in Israel. Gazit Globe owns and operates over 600 properties in more than 20 countries, with a gross leasable area of approximately 6.6 million square meters and a total value of approximately $19.8 billion. www.gazit-globe.com
CONTACT: Investor Relations Department Gazit-Globe Tel: +972 3 6948000 IR@gazitgroup.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV