Consent Solicitation Relating To PIFCo 9.125% Notes Due 2013, 7.75% Notes Due 2014 And 8.375% Notes Due 2018
This press release is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation of consents. The Consent Solicitations are only being made pursuant to the Consent Solicitation Statement and the related Letter of Consent. The Consent Solicitations are not being made to Holders of Notes in any jurisdiction in which we are aware that the making of the Consent Solicitation or the acceptance of Consents would not be in compliance with the laws of such jurisdiction. The Consent Solicitations are being made only to specified eligible Holders of Notes, as set forth in the Consent Solicitation Statement. In any jurisdiction in which the securities laws or blue sky laws require the Consent Solicitations to be made by a licensed broker or dealer, the respective Consent Solicitation will be deemed to be made on our behalf by the Solicitation Agent or one or more registered brokers or dealers that are licensed under the laws of such jurisdiction.
SOURCE Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV