NEW YORK TheStreet -- From Downton Abbey to Keeping Up With The Kardashians, there's something for everyone on TV these days. And ever since the advent of digital video recording (DVR), you don't have to miss a thing.
Now you can watch your favorite show via TV, laptop, or Apple's (AAPL) iPad. Or all of the above.
There are also apps to help you maximize your viewing experience. Find out where and when to watch. Talk about the latest new episodes with your friends. Joan Rivers said what?! on Fashion Police.
Here's the word on The Street. These are the five best apps for TV lovers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV