Rurban Financial Corp. Announces Release Date Of First Quarter 2013 Earnings And Annual Meeting Date
DEFIANCE, Ohio, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rurban Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:RBNF) plans to announce its first quarter 2013 results on Monday, April 22, 2013 after the market closes.
The Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 10 a.m. at Founder's Hall, located within Sauder Village at 22611 State Route 2, Archbold, OH. All shareholders of record as of February 26, 2013 are invited to attend. More information may be found on the Company's corporate website, www.rurbanfinancial.net .
About Rurban Financial Corp.Based in Defiance, Ohio, Rurban Financial Corp. is a financial services holding company with two wholly-owned operating subsidiaries: The State Bank and Trust Company (State Bank) and RDSI Banking Systems (RDSI). State Bank operates through 17 banking centers in seven Northwestern Ohio counties, and one center in Fort Wayne, Indiana; and three loan production offices: two in Columbus, Ohio and one in Angola, Indiana. The Bank offers a full range of financial services for consumers and small businesses, including wealth management, mortgage banking, commercial and agricultural lending. RDSI provides item processing services to community banks located in the Midwest. Rurban's common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol RBNF.
CONTACT: Investor Contact Information: Anthony V. Cosentino Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 419.785.3663 Tony.Cosentino@thebank-sbt.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV