McDonald's estimates were reduced at Credit Suisse through 2014. Although the comp estimates came up slightly, this was more than offset by a headwind from FX revisions, Credit Suisse said.
Mead Johnson (MJN) estimates were reduced at Credit Suisse through 2014. The new estimates account for the Hong Kong risk, Credit Suisse said.
Microsoft (MSFT) numbers were cut at MKM Partners. Shares are now seen reaching $28. Estimates also lowered on concerns Windows 8 is not ramping fast enough, MKM Partners said. Neutral rating.
Owens-Illinois (OI) estimates were increased at Jefferies through next year. Industry sources say demand in Europe is improving, and regional glassmakers are raising prices aggressively, Jefferies said.RenaissanceRe Holdings (TDG) price target and estimates were updated at Credit Suisse through 2014. The new estimates came after the fourth-quarter results were released, Credit Suisse said. New price target is $95. URS Corp. (URS) price target was raised at Lazard Capital Markets to $55. Different approach to capital accrues to equity, Lazard Capital Markets said. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV