Physicians Business Network President Jud Neal Assumes Position Of Board President For Healthcare Billing & Management Association
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jud Neal, President and CEO of Physicians Business Network, has assumed the position of HBMA Board President after being elected last year as President-Elect. The Healthcare Billing & Management Association (HBMA) is widely recognized as a healthcare revenue cycle management authority.
Mr. Neal, an HBMA board member since 2009, previously served HBMA on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors as Treasurer and Vice President and served on the Government Relations, Education, and ICD-10 Committees, and as Co-Chair of the Certification Committee. Since 1999, Jud has served PBN as its President and CEO. His duties include advancing PBN's mission, vision, and overall strategy. During his tenure, PBN has maintained an industry-leading client retention rate and nearly tripled in size.In accepting his new position, Mr. Neal outlined his plans and vision for the HBMA during his tenure. "My goal is to focus on strengthening and extending what HBMA already does best, focusing on:
- Lobbying lawmakers regarding issues relevant to HBMA members and their clients.
- Providing education to and for our members in order to provide our customers the highest quality billing services.
- Continuing to raise the standards of our organization to attract qualified members with similar core values and a commitment to ethics.
- Marketing the association to prospective members and promoting member associates as a differentiator in the marketplace."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV