A3D Innovation Introduces New VertiGOmug, Designed To Prevent Hot Beverage Drinkers From Burning Themselves
MONTREAL, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A3D Innovation, the Montreal-based family firm specializing in product design, introduces the Verti GOmug, an innovative way to enjoy your coffee or tea without burning yourself.
Every day, the "first sip" of coffee burns millions of people using a mug. You can wait ages for the coffee to be drinkable, then before you know it, it's cold and only good for the sink. What a waste.Roberto Barbusci came up with the idea of dividing a mug or a tumbler in two separated compartments: one that keeps beverage hot and another one that cools down some sips in seconds to prevent burns. A day after talking about the idea to his wife Veronique, they decided to begin the Verti GOmug design and built several prototypes before giving birth to the ideal concept. The couple successfully achieved their innovative mugs line made of sustainable materials. People will always put their lips on ceramics and make every cup a comforting experience down to the last drop. The couple made a quick and funny Video that shows the Verti GOmug advantages available at the following websites: http://kck.st/YUj0h7 at Kickstarter.comor www.vertiGOmug.com Made of eco-friendly ceramic and natural silicone, it is a covered mug with a simple pump system that allows a controlled amount of coffee to escape vertically from a small spout that sits on the top of the cover. Releasing the coffee allows it time to cool before taking your first sip. Its double-sided walls and innovative cover keeps your beverages warmer for a longer period as opposed to an open cup or vented travel mug. The designers also made sure that the lid will prevent from accidental spills, that the product will be dishwasher safe and fits into cups holders. You can use it anywhere, at coffee shops, at home, at the office or on the road.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV