- Second Quarter – Phase 1b clinical trial results from 24 patients with advanced solid tumors to determine the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of a combination of aldoxorubicin and doxorubicin. The clinical trial will continue with the combination aldoxorubicin and doxorubicin administered at the MTD to an expansion group of patients with chondrosarcomas or chordomas to determine safety and preliminary efficacy in these normally chemotherapy-insensitive malignancies. The purpose of this trial is to extend the Company’s patent portfolio and potentially increase market penetration with aldoxorubicin for the treatment of patients with solid tumors.
- First Half – Pharmacokinetic results from an open-label, single-center Phase 1b clinical trial in patient with metastatic solid tumors.
- Second Half – Progression-free survival results from an international Phase 2b clinical trial in 105 patients comparing aldoxorubicin with doxorubicin as a first-line treatment for soft tissue sarcoma. This trial is being conducted under the direction of world-renowned expert in soft tissue sarcoma treatment Santa P. Chawla, M.S., F.R.A.C.P., Director of the Sarcoma Oncology Center in Santa Monica, Calif.
CytRx Reports 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.