BETHESDA, Md., March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE: WD) (the "Company") announced today that the Company will hold its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders in Bethesda, MD at 10:00 a.m. EDT on June 5, 2013. The record date for determination of stockholders entitled to vote at the meeting has been set as the close of business on April 5, 2013.
About Walker & Dunlop
Through its subsidiary Walker & Dunlop, LLC, Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE: WD) is one of the leading commercial real estate finance companies in the United States, with a primary focus on multifamily lending. As a Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac Program Plus® and MAP- and LEAN-approved FHA lender, the Multifamily and FHA Finance groups are focused on lending to property owners, investors, and developers of multifamily properties across the country. The Capital Markets group specializes in financing commercial real estate for owners and investors across the United States, securing capital from large institutions such as life insurance companies, commercial banks, CMBS lenders, pension funds, and specialty finance companies. The Proprietary Capital group develops new financial products and provides institutional advisory, asset management, and investment management services with respect to debt, structured debt and equity, including interim financing. Walker & Dunlop, LLC has over 400 employees located in 21 offices nationwide. More information about the Company can be found at www.walkerdunlop.com
SOURCE Walker & Dunlop, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV