NEW YORK, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced that its universal shelf registration statement on Form S-3 has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
Under the shelf registration statement, INTL FCStone Inc. may, from time to time, issue up to an aggregate of $250 million of equity, debt or other types of securities through one or more methods of distribution.
The shelf registration statement will provide INTL FCStone Inc. with flexibility to access the public capital markets in order to respond to financing and business opportunities in the future but does not obligate INTL FCStone Inc. to do so.Although INTL FCStone Inc. does not have any current commitments or intentions to sell securities, the terms of any future offering would be established at the time of offering subject to market conditions. Any offering of securities covered by the shelf registration statement will be made only by means of a written prospectus and prospectus supplement filed with the SEC at the times of the offerings and will include the use of proceeds and other terms of the offering. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. About INTL FCStone Inc. INTL FCStone Inc. (INTL) provides execution and advisory services in commodities, currencies and international securities. INTL's businesses, which include the commodities advisory and transaction execution firm FCStone Group, serve more than 20,000 commercial customers in more than 100 countries through a network of offices in twelve countries around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV