SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR), a world leader in semiconductor solutions for the connected home, will be presenting at the Annual Roth Conference at The Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel, California, on Monday, March 18, 2013, at 3:00 p.m. PDT.
Interested parties can access the live or archived webcast by visiting the Entropic's Website at www.entropic.com . Entropic also maintains a current listing of its scheduled investor conferences in the Events & Presentations section of its website.
About Entropic CommunicationsEntropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) is a world leader in semiconductor solutions for the connected home. The Company transforms how traditional HDTV broadcast and IP-based streaming video content is seamlessly, reliably, and securely delivered, processed, and distributed into and throughout the home. Entropic's next-generation Set-top Box (STB) System-on-a-Chip (SoC) and Connectivity solutions enable Pay-TV operators to offer consumers more captivating whole-home entertainment experiences by transforming the way digital entertainment is delivered, connected and consumed – in the home and on the go. For more information, visit Entropic at: www.entropic.com . The Entropic logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4255
CONTACT: Entropic Investor Contact: Debra Hart +1 858-768-3852 email@example.com Entropic Media/Industry Analyst Contact: Chris Fallon +1 858-768-3827 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV