(Nasdaq: EQIX), the global
and data center company, today announced that it will be celebrating the opening of its downtown Seattle data center (SE3) with an exclusive launch event on Thursday, March 14, from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Westin Seattle. The event will include a tour of the new state-of-the-art facility by Equinix’s solution architects, followed by a reception of Washington craft beer and wine pairings, open bar, premium hors d’oeuvres and entertainment.
During the tours, guests will learn how SE3 offers network optimization for increased performance and lower latency, high-speed content distribution to improve end-user experience, high-capacity access to public, hybrid, and private cloud providers, and northwest access to the Asia Pacific markets and global peering platform.
Attendees can register online
The Westin SeattlePuget Sound Room1900 Fifth AvenueSeattle, WA 98121Ph: 206-728-1000
SE3 Tours & Reception 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
5:00 - 5:30 p.m
- Data center tours conducted with groups of 10 leaving every 15 min.
5:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Open Reception
- 5:00 – 5:05 Welcoming remarks by Adam Berlew, VP of Marketing, Equinix Americas
- 5:05 – 5:10 Charles Meyers, president-Americas, Equinix
- 5:10 – 5:15 Grant Kirkwood, founder & CEO, Unitas Global
- 5:15 – 5:20 Jesse Proudman , founder & CEO, Blue Box
- 5:20 – 5:25 Rick Cantu, CEO, president & co-Founder, Redapt
- 5:25 – 5:30 Closing remarks by Adam Berlew, VP of Marketing, Equinix Americas
- Beverages and heavy hors d’oeuvres service throughout
- Mix, mingle and network
- The Puget Sound room is on the lobby level just past the bar
- Valet parking available when registering
- Registrants will be required to provide a government issued photo ID for data center tours
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), connects more than 4,000 companies directly to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Today, businesses leverage the Equinix interconnection platform in 31 strategic markets across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from expectations discussed in such forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, the challenges of acquiring, operating and constructing IBX centers and developing, deploying and delivering Equinix services; unanticipated costs or difficulties relating to the integration of companies we have acquired or will acquire into Equinix; a failure to receive significant revenue from customers in recently built out or acquired data centers; failure to complete any financing arrangements contemplated from time to time; competition from existing and new competitors; the ability to generate sufficient cash flow or otherwise obtain funds to repay new or outstanding indebtedness; the loss or decline in business from our key customers; and other risks described from time to time in Equinix’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In particular, see Equinix’s recent quarterly and annual reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, copies of which are available upon request from Equinix. Equinix does not assume any obligation to update the forward-looking information contained in this press release.