(IWCE, Motorola Solutions, Booth #527) – Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE: MSI) announces the newest version of the MVX1000 Digital In-Car Video System R1.2 and Real-Time Video Intelligence R1.1 products that demonstrate Motorola’s leadership in public safety video technology.
The MVX1000 Digital In-Car Video System captures video and audio evidence within the police vehicle, providing a secure, rugged, solid-state storage platform in the field and allowing secure data transfer to the back-end Digital Multimedia Management System (DMMS) when the vehicle returns to headquarters. MVX1000 R1.2 brings improvements to the in-vehicle and DMMS user interfaces, as well as the ability to add external video and audio files – such as audio logs or witness video – to an incident timeline in the DMMS.
Real-Time Video Intelligence (RTVI) lets officers view live, real-time video from fixed street cameras or in-car cameras wirelessly – no matter where they are, on the device of their choice. This advanced software ensures that high-quality live video is delivered even under challenging wireless conditions, by measuring throughput and adjusting video parameters to match available bandwidth.
- MVX1000 Digital Multimedia Management System (DMMS) back end stores recorded video, audio and related data, making search and retrieval easy and fast.
- The MVX1000 R1.2 allows agencies to easily import additional data to the incident timeline in the DMMS, making them a part of the recorded incident. Data can include audio recordings, witness video, fixed surveillance video and more.
- The MVX1000 R1.2 also introduces One-Click Incident Distribution, where data from a particular incident can be collected and packaged for court or other uses with just one click, saving time and ensuring consistency and compliance with court procedures.
- RTVI, designed specifically for public safety users, delivers live, real-time streaming video to responders in the office or in the field. Video can come from fixed cameras or mobile systems like MVX1000.
- RTVI R1.1 is an open system that can work with video from multiple vendors’ Video Management Systems (VMS), helping customers protect their investments and get the most out of existing systems.
- RTVI R1.1 also brings streaming capability to additional devices by introducing a client for smartphones and tablets running Google Android OS 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV