(IWCE, Motorola Solutions, Booth #527)
Motorola Solutions Inc.
announces the newest version of the MVX1000 Digital In-Car Video System R1.2 and Real-Time Video Intelligence R1.1 products that demonstrate Motorola’s leadership in public safety video technology.
MVX1000 Digital In-Car Video System
captures video and audio evidence within the police vehicle, providing a secure, rugged, solid-state storage platform in the field and allowing secure data transfer to the back-end Digital Multimedia Management System (DMMS) when the vehicle returns to headquarters. MVX1000 R1.2 brings improvements to the in-vehicle and DMMS user interfaces, as well as the ability to add external video and audio files – such as audio logs or witness video – to an incident timeline in the DMMS.
Real-Time Video Intelligence (RTVI)
lets officers view live, real-time video from fixed street cameras or in-car cameras wirelessly – no matter where they are, on the device of their choice. This advanced software ensures that high-quality live video is delivered even under challenging wireless conditions, by measuring throughput and adjusting video parameters to match available bandwidth.
Tim Boyle, vice president, Application Products and Solutions, Motorola Solutions
- MVX1000 Digital Multimedia Management System (DMMS) back end stores recorded video, audio and related data, making search and retrieval easy and fast.
- The MVX1000 R1.2 allows agencies to easily import additional data to the incident timeline in the DMMS, making them a part of the recorded incident. Data can include audio recordings, witness video, fixed surveillance video and more.
- The MVX1000 R1.2 also introduces One-Click Incident Distribution, where data from a particular incident can be collected and packaged for court or other uses with just one click, saving time and ensuring consistency and compliance with court procedures.
- RTVI, designed specifically for public safety users, delivers live, real-time streaming video to responders in the office or in the field. Video can come from fixed cameras or mobile systems like MVX1000.
- RTVI R1.1 is an open system that can work with video from multiple vendors’ Video Management Systems (VMS), helping customers protect their investments and get the most out of existing systems.
- RTVI R1.1 also brings streaming capability to additional devices by introducing a client for smartphones and tablets running Google Android OS 4.0.3 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later.
“More police departments are realizing that incident video is indispensable to their work, whether in the field or the command center. From its rugged, solid-state form factor to its intuitive user interface, the MVX1000 In-Car Digital Video System is designed to capture high-quality video while letting officers focus on their jobs. And Real-Time Video Intelligence software delivers live video directly to where it’s needed most, helping keep personnel safe and effective in the field.”
Government Services Home Page
MVX1000 Digital In-Car Video System
Real-Time Video Intelligence
Motorola Solutions – Public Safety
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit
. For ongoing news, please visit our
or subscribe to our
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2013 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.