Health Net Foundation, Inc., the charitable foundation of Health Net, Inc. (NYSE: HNT), is providing $150,000 in total grants to Northeast Valley Health Corporation (NEVHC) and 27 other Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and community clinics to launch Project CARES, a new in-home health care assessment and care coordination program for seniors, chronically ill individuals and those dually eligible for Medicare and Medi-Cal.
“This grant is expected to enhance delivery of health care services,” said Patricia Clarey, president of the Health Net Foundation. “Project CARES is an innovative collaboration that will help provide community-based, comprehensive care coordination for complex patient needs.”
“This gift enables us to expand our reach and our services to focus even more on the medically underserved residents of Los Angeles County,” said Kim Wyard, chief executive officer of Northeast Valley Health Corporation. “The Health Net Foundation understands the challenging health care issues that exist in the communities we serve, and we are delighted to have its help in reaching out to our most vulnerable patients.”
When it launches, the goals of Project CARES will include:
- Providing continuous care for patients through in-home assessments and visits;
- Linking patients to prevention and wellness services; and
- Supporting safety net providers in capturing a patient’s history of chronic health problems to facilitate care planning.
- Asian Pacific Healthcare Venture, Inc., Los Feliz Health Center, Los Angeles
- Baart Community Health Care, Los Angeles
- Central City Community Health Center, Los Angeles
- Cleaver Family Wellness Clinic, El Monte
- Clínica Monseñor Oscar A. Romero, Los Angeles
- Community Health Alliance of Pasadena
- East Valley Community Health Centers, West Covina
- Eisner Pediatric & Family Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Harbor Community Clinic, San Pedro
- JWCH Institute Inc., Los Angeles
- La Raza Medical Clinic, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Christian Health Centers, Los Angeles
- Mission City Community Network, Inc., North Hills
- QueensCare Family Clinics, Los Angeles
- South Bay Family Health Center, Torrance
- South Central Family Health Center, Los Angeles
- St. John’s Well Child and Family Center, Los Angeles
- Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc., Tarzana
- The Children’s Clinic, Long Beach
- T.H.E. Clinic, Inc., Los Angeles
- The Saban Free Clinic, Los Angeles
- UMMA Community Clinic, Los Angeles
- Valley Community Clinic, North Hollywood
- Venice Family Clinic, Venice
- Watts Health Care Corporation, Los Angeles
- Westside Family Health Center, Santa Monica
- Wilmington Community Clinic, Wilmington
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV