LOS ANGELES, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mondelez International, formerly Kraft Foods, is teaming up again with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled " See How Mondelez International Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP." The webinar, geared at finance, accounting, audit and compliance managers in mid- to large size organizations, will be hosted by the Americas' SAP Users' Group (ASUG).
The session will focus on how finance/compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software, such as BlackLine's SaaS-based Account Reconciliation solution, to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. A senior finance executive from Mondelez will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and ROI the public company has realized since using BlackLine on a global basis.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence and achieving balance sheet integrity."What: " See How Mondelez International Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" When: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 10 a.m. PDT ( Los Angeles) / 1 p.m. EDT ( New York) Speaker lineup:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Steve Caloway, finance transformation manager, Mondelez International (formerly Kraft Foods)
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV