LOS ANGELES, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mondelez International, formerly Kraft Foods, is teaming up again with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled " See How Mondelez International Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP." The webinar, geared at finance, accounting, audit and compliance managers in mid- to large size organizations, will be hosted by the Americas' SAP Users' Group (ASUG).
The session will focus on how finance/compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software, such as BlackLine's SaaS-based Account Reconciliation solution, to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. A senior finance executive from Mondelez will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and ROI the public company has realized since using BlackLine on a global basis.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence and achieving balance sheet integrity."What: " See How Mondelez International Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP" When: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 10 a.m. PDT ( Los Angeles) / 1 p.m. EDT ( New York) Speaker lineup:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Steve Caloway, finance transformation manager, Mondelez International (formerly Kraft Foods)
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations