US Stock Futures Fall After Run Of Dow Records
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Wall Street stock futures are signaling a declining Dow after six straight days of gains that pushed the index to a series of all-time highs.
Dow Jones industrial futures fell 18 points to 14,363. S&P 500 futures are down 3 points at 1,550. Nasdaq futures are down 6 points at 2,802.
Friday's strong U.S. jobs report helped propel Asian stock markets higher. But shares in Europe were weighed down by renewed worries about the region's struggling economies.
With little on the economic calendar in Europe and the U.S. Monday, stocks may be sluggish, especially after last week's historic run. Last week was capped with a government report showing the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 7.7 percent in February from 7.9 percent in January.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV