Personal Protective Equipment In The U.S.
NEW YORK, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
SBI estimates the U.S. market for personal protective equipment (PPE) will top $13 billion in 2012. As the economy begins to heat up, U.S. PPE sales should exceed $14.1 billion in 2013, which represents an 8.2 percent increase over the 2012 figure. The strengthening global economy should increase the growth rate in 2015 with PPE sales in the U.S. anticipated to hit $16.7 billion.The Personal Protective Equipment sector is comprised of a group of products that are designed to protect users from occupational hazards, injuries and illnesses. Categories covered include:
- Body Protection and Protective Clothing
- Hand and Foot Protection
- Head and Face Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- Shipment statistics for personal protective equipment —reports published by the U.S. Census Bureau, including the Annual Survey of Manufacturers (ASM) and the U.S. Economic Census
- Import and export data —the Commerce Department's USA Trade Online website
- Revenues for manufacturers —company reports and SEC filings
- End-User data —sources include The Bureau of Labor Statistics, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Fire Administration and the National Fire Protection Association.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts