NEW YORK, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Extra Space Storage Inc. (NYSE: EXR) announced today that its March 7th RetailInvestorConferences.com presentation is now available for on-demand viewing.
LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > red "register/ watch event now" button
Extra Space Storage Inc.'s presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
About Extra Space Storage Inc.Extra Space Storage Inc., headquartered in Salt Lake City, is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that owns and/or operates 910 self-storage properties in 34 states, Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico. The company's properties comprise approximately 610,000 units and more than 67.0 million square feet of rentable storage space offering customers conveniently located and secure storage, including business storage. Extra Space Storage is the second-largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties and is the largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties in the United States and is the largest self-storage management company in the United States. About RetailInvestorConferences.com: Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform. Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network. This March 7th REIT investor conference is sponsored and organized with CCG Investor Relations. SOURCE Extra Space Storage Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV