SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambarella, Inc (Nasdaq:AMBA), a leading developer of low-power, HD video compression and image processing semiconductors, today announced that it will be presenting at the Roth 25 th Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, March 19, at 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time.
Fermi Wang president and CEO, and George Laplante, CFO, will be speaking and will also hold one-on-one meetings with investors after their presentation.
The company's presentation can be accessed from the following link: www.wsw.com/webcast/roth27/amba/ .ABOUT AMBARELLA Ambarella, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMBA) is a leading developer of low-power, HD video compression and image processing solutions. Ambarella's products are used in a variety of HD cameras, including security-IP cameras, wearable sports cameras, digital still cameras and automotive video recorders. Ambarella technology is also used in television broadcasting with TV programs being transmitted worldwide using Ambarella compression chips. For more information please visit www.ambarella.com.
CONTACT: Deborah Stapleton 650.470.4200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV