CINCINNATI, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LSI Industries Inc. (Nasdaq:LYTS) announced today that the Company was chosen to supply a new state-of-the-art LED video board at Fountain Square in Cincinnati. Fifth Third Bank and the Cincinnati Center City Development Corporation joined forces to purchase the board, replacing the original LED board that was installed in 2006. Installation is set to begin on Monday, March 18, 2013 and is expected to take two weeks.
The new display will provide better viewing angles and crisper image quality on a screen similar to the size of the one currently being used in the space. The difference will be that sponsor panels along the bottom of the current board will be replaced with more video screen space.
"We are very excited to be working with 3CDC and Fifth Third to bring our latest generation of technology to the square," Scott Ready, LSI Industries President, said in a statement. "The local connection between the companies involved in this project highlights the great work going on in this region."The video board will be used by 3CDC to broadcast event graphics and live feeds during events on the Square as well as to show Reds and Bengals games and promote other nonprofit events and productions around downtown. As part of its sponsorship agreement, Fifth Third will help create high-definition video content for the display. "Fifth Third Bank was a mere 13 years old when the Tyler Davidson Fountain was dedicated in 1871," Mike Michael, president and CEO of Fifth Third Bank, Greater Cincinnati, said in a statement. "Today, Fountain Square has become the heart of our city, an epicenter of civic, social, and commercial life and the front yard of Fifth Third's headquarters. We're proud to be partnering with 3CDC to present a modern, state-of-the-art LED screen and high-definition viewing experience for those who live, work and visit our home town."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV