Hydrogenics Announces Upcoming Conferences & Investor Events
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, March 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hydrogenics Corporation (Nasdaq:HYGS) (TSX:HYG), a leading developer and manufacturer of hydrogen generation and hydrogen-based power modules, today announced that it will participate in the following events in March and April, 2013:
- March 12: The Northland Capital Small-Cap One-on-One Energy Summit in New York City
- March 18: The 25th Annual Roth Capital Conference in Dana Point, California
- April 15-17: The 13th Global Energy Village in Berlin, Germany, which will include a tour of E.ON's "power-to-gas" plant in Falkenhagen showcasing Hydrogenics' equipment
For the Roth Conference, management will review the Company's operations and growth strategy in a webcast presentation at 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time on March 18. In addition, Hydrogenics' President and Chief Executive Officer, Daryl Wilson, will take part in a panel discussion titled "The Resurgence of Renewable Energy" beginning at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time on Sunday, March 17.
The Roth webcast of the Company's presentation will be accessible via the Hydrogenics website. To hear the presentation and view related materials, please visit the website at www.hydrogenics.com. A replay will be available for ninety days. Additional information can be found at http://roth.com/main/Page.aspx?PageID=7260 and http://meetmax.s3.amazonaws.com/upload/event_15161/Energy%20Panel.pdf .About Hydrogenics Hydrogenics Corporation is a world leader in engineering and building the technologies required to enable the acceleration of a global power shift. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Hydrogenics provides hydrogen generation, energy storage and hydrogen power modules to its customers and partners around the world. Hydrogenics has manufacturing sites in Germany, Belgium and Canada and service centres in Russia, China, India, Europe, the US and Canada.
CONTACT: Chris Witty Hydrogenics Investor Relations 646-438-9385 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts