NORTHVILLE, Mich., March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gentherm (NASDAQ-GS: THRM), the global market leader and a developer of innovative thermal management technologies, announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Daniel R. Coker is scheduled to make an investor presentation at ROTH Capital Partners' 25 th Annual ROTH Conference on Monday, March 18, at 10:30 am Pacific Time. The conference is being held March 17-20 at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Events page of the Investors section of Gentherm's website at www.gentherm.com.
Gentherm Incorporated (NASDAQ-GS:THRM) is a global developer and marketer of innovative thermal management technologies for a broad range of heating and cooling and temperature control applications. Automotive products include actively heated and cooled seat systems and cup holders, heated and ventilated seat systems, thermal storage bins, heated seat and steering wheel systems, cable systems and other electronic devices. The Company's advanced technology team is developing more efficient materials for thermoelectrics and systems for waste heat recovery and electrical power generation for the automotive market that may have far-reaching applications for consumer products as well as industrial and technology markets. Gentherm has more than 6,000 employees in facilities in the U.S., Germany, Mexico, China, Canada, Japan, England, Korea, Malta, Hungary and the Ukraine. For more information, go to www.gentherm.com.Contact: Allen & Caron Inc Jill Bertotti (investors) firstname.lastname@example.org(949) 474-4300 SOURCE Gentherm
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV