The annual Cable Congress in London last week awarded the 2013 Cable Europe Innovation Award to VOO and SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) for VOO’s innovative multi-screen video service VOOmotion. Launched in December 2012 and now available to VOO’s triple-play customers across Belgium, VOOmotion is founded on SeaChange’s Adrenalin video platform and Nitro subscriber experience software.
- full HTML5-based service with intuitive navigation for tablets, smartphones and PCs;
- access to 40 live TV channels and thousands of video-on-demand titles;- customers can switch anytime from any screen to another, including TV, buying a movie or an event on one screen, start to watch it on another screen, continue to watch it on yet another screen; - pay-per-event capability whereby customers can order individual football matches of the Belgian Premier League. The Cable Europe Innovation Award winner was determined by the attendees of Cable Congress 2013, having selected VOO and SeaChange’s entry out of several innovations by leading European cable operators. Cable Europe is the trade association that connects leading broadband cable TV operators and their national trade associations throughout the European Union. “VOOmotion stands out as a shining example of innovation that keeps the European cable industry dynamic and responsive to the competition of incumbent telco operators,” said Peter Percosan, Managing Director of Cable Europe Labs. “VOOmotion perfectly responds to an increasing demand from our customers to have access to any kind of video on multiple screens in the home or while on the move using VOO’s WiFi network,” said Nico Weymaere, Chief Technology Officer, VOO. “VOO has done an outstanding job with the introduction of VOOmotion and SeaChange is proud to be part of that success. VOOmotion is an excellent example of how the market knowledge of VOO as an operator, combined with the technological knowledge of SeaChange, results in a multi-screen video service that’s highly appreciated by VOO’s customers and industry peers,” said Andrei Noppe, Senior Vice President and General Manager, EMEA and APAC, SeaChange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV