SEATTLE, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) today announced that management will present at the ROTH Capital Partners 25 th Annual Growth Stock Conference on Monday, March 18, at 2:30 p.m. Pacific/ 5:30 p.m. Eastern/ 10:30 p.m. Central European time at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA.
The presentation will also be webcast live and available for replay after the presentation. The webcast can be accessed at www.celltherapeutics.com.
About Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Cell Therapeutics (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) is a biopharmaceutical company committed to the development and commercialization of an integrated portfolio of oncology products aimed at making cancer more treatable. CTI is headquartered in Seattle, WA. For additional information and to sign up for email alerts and get RSS feeds, please visit the company's website at www.CellTherapeutics.com.CONTACT: Monique Greer +1-206-272-4343 email@example.com Ed Bell+1-206-282-7100 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV