Replay Games Releases Original IP Fester Mudd In Digital And Retail Stores Worldwide
AUSTIN, Texas, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Replay Games Inc., announced today that it has released the gold master of its new adventure classic, Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold, and is immediately available for sale. Fester Mudd is set in the wild-west and is a three part comic saga of exploration and redemption, and a throwback to the classic adventure games of the 90's.Episode 1 introduces our hero, Fester Mudd, a lonesome dimwitted farmer set on an unimaginable journey to reunite him with his brother Bud. The journey starts out in the sleepy town of Loamsmouth, where Fester must search for clues, enlist the help of a gunslinger, and stumble his way through the Indian Territory. The journey to find Bud is perilous, and the hero is reluctant, but the riches and gold at the end of the journey are unimaginable. Paul Trowe, CEO of Replay Games stated the following, "We are extremely proud of our original IP game in conjunction with Prank Entertainment and are happy to be carrying on the adventure gaming torch. Fester Mudd is exactly like the type of games we used to create at Sierra On-Line back in the days of King's Quest, Space Quest and Leisure Suit Larry. If any of those games appealed to our audience, they will have a blast playing Fester and we hope our audience is as excited to play it as we are to bring it to them."Fester Mudd started out with a single idea from Finnish game designer Paavo Härkönen of Prank. That single idea grew into a collaboration with Replay Games, and industry veteran writer Josh Mandel. Together with Prank, Replay and Mandel have delivered a new take on a classic genre that really delivers. Fester Mudd can be purchased at: www.replaygamesinc.comFester Mudd: Curse of the Gold will be initially released on PC, Mac, and Linux with iOS and Android support to soon follow.
• Vibrant graphics and vivid sound effects that bring the Old West to life• Classic adventuring interface allowing for sophisticated interactions• Dozens of classic inventory-style puzzles!• Overhead map for quick travel between regions!• Cliffhanger ending that teases the next game in the series!• Countless jokes, gags, and tips-of-the-hat to the golden-age adventures of Sierra and LucasArts!Replay Games is a mobile software publisher founded in 2008 by game industry veterans who, collectively, have over 125 years of game industry experience and have produced, programmed, licensed, and designed over 250 award-winning games representing hundreds of millions of dollars in retail sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV