Adira Energy Announces Resignation Of Israeli Independent Director
TORONTO, March 10, 2013 /CNW/ - ADIRA ENERGY LTD. (TSXV: ADL) (OTCBB: ADENF) ( FRANKFURT: AORLB8). Adira Energy Ltd. (" Adira" or the " Company") announces today the resignation of Ms. Orit Leitman as a director of the Company. Ms. Leitman was appointed on November 26, 2012, in accordance with the independent director requirement under Israeli Companies Law. As a result of the Company's delayed TASE listing, the independent director appointment is no longer required. Adira thanks Ms. Leitman for her services to the Company.
About Adira Energy Ltd.
Adira Energy Ltd. is an oil and gas company which is focused in the Eastern Mediterranean. The Company has three petroleum exploration licenses offshore Israel; the Gabriella, Yitzhak and Samuel Licenses. These licenses are located respectively 10 km offshore between Netanya and Ashdod, 17 km offshore between Hadera and Netanya and adjacent to the coast between Ashkelon and Bat-Yam. The Company also has an option on the Yam Hadera License, offshore Israel, which is located 30 kilometers offshore Israel, between Hadera and Haifa and North West of Adira's Yitzhak license.Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Adira Energy Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV