Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission critical applications, today announced that subject to market conditions, it intends to offer €200 million in aggregate principal amount of senior subordinated notes due 2023 for sale to eligible purchasers in a private offering (the “Notes Offering”).
Belden intends to use the net proceeds from the Notes Offering to repay revolving borrowings outstanding under its senior secured credit facility and for general corporate purposes.
The securities to be offered have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) or any state securities laws; and unless so registered, the securities may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. The notes are expected to be eligible for resale to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A and non-U.S. persons under Regulation S. This announcement shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of these securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV