Manning & Napier, (Manning & Napier or “the Company”) is exhibiting at the 2013 Pensions & Investments Annual East Coast Defined Contribution Conference (P&I East Coast) at the InterContinental Hotel in Miami from Sunday, March 10 to Tuesday, March 12. At booth #21, the Company will provide materials on the convergence of health care and retirement, a key issue in the retirement readiness crisis.
Mary Moglia-Cannon, JD, Senior Analyst and Portfolio Strategist at Manning & Napier, will be on-site at booth #21, where Manning & Napier will feature several recent white papers that highlight how spending and savings choices impact retirement readiness.
For more information on Manning & Napier, visit: https://www.manning-napier.com/.
For more information on Pensions & Investments’ East Coast Defined Contribution Conference, visit: http://www.pionline.com/conferences/dc-east/2013/overview.About Manning & Napier Manning & Napier (NYSE: MN) provides a broad range of investment solutions through separately managed accounts, mutual funds, and collective investment trust funds, as well as a variety of consultative services that complement our investment process. Founded in 1970, we offer equity and fixed income portfolios as well as a range of blended asset portfolios, such as life cycle funds, that use a mix of stocks and bonds. We serve a diversified client base of high-net-worth individuals and institutions, including 401(k) plans, pension plans, Taft-Hartley plans, endowments and foundations. For many of these clients, our relationship goes beyond investment management and includes customized solutions that address key issues and solve client-specific problems. We are headquartered in Fairport, NY and had 502 employees as of December 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV