- 58% of payday loan borrowers have trouble meeting monthly expenses at least half the time.
- Only 14% say they can pay their loan from their monthly budget.
- When considering payday loans, 78% of the borrowers believe information provided by lenders.
- A large majority of borrowers want more regulation for payday loans and want to change how payday loans work.
Payday Loans: More Trouble Than They're Worth
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts