NEW YORK, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohn & Wolfe ( www.cohnwolfe.com), a leading global communications agency, was honored as the 2013 PR Agency of the Year at the 14 th annual PRWeek Awards ceremony on March 7 th in New York City. In addition to the top honor, Cohn & Wolfe gained recognition as Large PR Agency of the Year and an honorable mention for its work on behalf of client Panasonic.
"Following an outstanding year, we are thrilled to receive this significant industry recognition. These awards are a testament to the dedication and talent of our teams around the world, working in partnership with an extraordinary roster of clients who have entrusted us with building and protecting their most important brands," said Donna Imperato, CEO.
Of Cohn & Wolfe's PR Agency of the Year win, PRWeek said, " Judges were most definitely hot for Cohn & Wolfe this year, so much so that they awarded the firm one of the night's highest honors." One judge noted, " Exceptional creativity and excellent growth, particularly in Asia."The PRWeek Awards are recognized as one of the industry's highest accolades given annually to the best corporate, nonprofit and agency teams, as well as the campaigns they produce. The awards honor best practices and creative excellence in public relations programming. This win adds to the string of Cohn & Wolfe award wins earlier this year, including six Platinum AVA Digital Awards and two Best Social Media Awards from PRNews and the European Excellence Awards. In 2012, Cohn & Wolfe was recognized by Advertising Age as one of the "Best Places to Work in Marketing & Media" for the second consecutive year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV