(NASDAQ: CVV – News) CVD Equipment Corporation (“CVD”), a leading provider of custom chemical vapor deposition systems, is pleased to announce that it has completed renovations and is moving to its new headquarters located at 355 South Technology Drive, Central Islip, New York 11722.
On Thursday, March 14, at 12:00 Noon, there will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony with distinguished guests to be followed by an open house from 12:30 – 2:30 for all interested visitors.
Leonard Rosenbaum, President and Chief Executive Officer stated, “It has taken longer than expected, but the new facility will now enable the company to continue our growth. The new facility is over twice the size of our old facility and is laid out in a more productive working environment. The new facility allows us to bring under one roof our CVD / First Nano equipment manufacturing, Application Laboratory and CVD Materials Corporation.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV