Investec Bank Plc Acquires Shares Of Euromax
LONDON, United Kingdom, March 8, 2013 /CNW/ - Investec Bank plc ("Investec") reports that on March 7, 2013, Investec acquired 9,259,259 common shares (the "Common Shares") of Euromax Resources Ltd. ("Euromax") pursuant to a private placement of Euromax, at a price of $0.54 per Common Share (the "Private Placement"). The Common Shares acquired by Investec pursuant to the Private Placement represent approximately 10.9% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Euromax.
Investec did not own any securities of Euromax prior to the Private Placement.
The Common Shares were acquired for investment purposes. Investec will evaluate its investment in Euromax from time to time and may, based on such evaluation of market conditions and other circumstances, increase or decrease shareholdings in Euromax as circumstances require. No person is acting jointly or in concert with Investec in connection with the purchase of the Common Shares.
This press release is issued pursuant to National Instrument 62-103 - The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues, which also requires a report to be filed with regulatory authorities in each of the jurisdictions containing additional information with respect to the foregoing matters (the "Early Warning Report"). For further information and to obtain a copy of the Early Warning Report filed under applicable Canadian securities laws in connection with the transactions hereunder, please see Euromax's profile on the SEDAR website www.sedar.com.SOURCE Investec Bank Plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV