ATHENS, Greece, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Box Ships Inc. (NYSE: TEU) a global shipping company specializing in the transportation of containers, announced today that has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 (the "Annual Report") with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The report may also be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.box-ships.com/sec-fillings.php.
Shareholders may also request a hard copy of the Annual Report, which includes the Company's complete 2012 audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting Allen & Caron Inc., the Company's investor relations advisor, using the contact details provided below.
About Box Ships Inc. Box Ships Inc. is an Athens, Greece-based international shipping company specializing in the transportation of containers. The Company's current fleet consists of nine containerships with a total carrying capacity of 43,925 TEU and a TEU weighted average age of 8.1 years. The Company's shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "TEU."
ContactsBox Ships Inc. firstname.lastname@example.orgAllen & Caron Inc. Michael Mason (Investors) email@example.com(212) 691-8087 Len Hall (Media) firstname.lastname@example.org(949) 474-4300 SOURCE Box Ships Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV