NAUGATUCK, Conn., March 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Naugatuck Valley Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:NVSL) announced today that the Naugatuck Valley Financial Corporation Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Thursday, June 20, 2013.
Naugatuck Valley Financial Corporation is the holding company for Naugatuck Valley Savings and Loan.In addition to its main office in Naugatuck, the Bank operates nine other branch offices in Southwestern Connecticut.The Bank is a community-oriented financial institution dedicated to serving the financial services needs of consumers and businesses within its market area.
The Naugatuck Valley Financial Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3632
CONTACT: William C. Calderara President and Chief Executive Officer (203) 720-5000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV