Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims On Behalf Of Gardner Denver, Inc. Shareholders
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Gardner Denver, Inc. (“Gardner” or the “Company”) (NYSE: GDI) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P (“KKR”), a private equity firm. Under the terms of the agreement, KKR will acquire Gardner for a cash purchase price of $76 per share, valuing the Company at approximately $3.9 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Gardner Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed $76 per share consideration adequately values Gardner shares. The offer price represents a 39% premium to the closing price of Gardner shares the day prior to the announcement. The median analyst price target for the Company’s stock is $80, and at least one analyst has a price target for the Company’s stock of $85 per share.
If you are a Gardner shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV