In accordance with Section 203.01 of the New York Stock Exchange Listed Company Manual, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) announced today that it has filed its 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Annual Report can be found on the company’s website at www.tevapharm.com as well as on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. In addition, security holders may request a hard copy of the Annual Report, which includes the company’s complete audited financial statements, free of charge. Requests can be made by contacting Teva Investor Relations at 1090 Horsham Road, North Wales PA, 19454 or by phone at (215) 591-8912 or 011-972-3-926-7656.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TEVA) is a leading global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare by developing, producing and marketing affordable generic drugs as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world's leading generic drug maker, with a global product portfolio of more than 1,000 molecules and a direct presence in about 60 countries. Teva's branded businesses focus on CNS, oncology, pain, respiratory and women's health therapeutic areas as well as biologics. Teva currently employs approximately 46,000 people around the world and reached $20.3 billion in net revenues in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV