EverBank Financial Corp. (NYSE:EVER) announced today that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $421.875 per share on its 6.75% Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock. This dividend equals $0.421875 per depositary share, each representing 1/1000 th interest in a share of the Series A Preferred Stock, which is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “EVER-PrA”. The dividend on the Series A Preferred Stock is payable on April 5, 2013 to the stockholders of record as of March 21, 2013.
About EverBank Financial Corp.
EverBank Financial Corp., through its wholly-owned subsidiary EverBank,
provides a diverse range of financial products and services directly to
clients nationwide through multiple business channels. Headquartered in
Jacksonville, Florida, EverBank has $18.2 billion in assets and $13.1
billion in deposits as of December 31, 2012. With an emphasis on value,
innovation and service, EverBank offers a broad selection of banking,
lending and investing products to consumers and businesses nationwide.
EverBank provides services to clients through the internet, over the
phone, through the mail, at its Florida-based financial centers and at
other business offices throughout the country. More information on
EverBank can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV