KOKOMO, Ind., March 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Haynes International, Inc. (Nasdaq:HAYN) a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of technologically advanced high performance alloys, is pleased to announce the development of HAYNES® HR-235™ alloy. This alloy has excellent resistance to metal dusting in carbonaceous high temperature environments. Potential uses include applications in petrochemical production and syngas plants. Similar to other nickel-based corrosion resistant alloys, the alloy is readily fabricated and welded. HR-235 alloy is being manufactured in several product forms including sheet, plate, pipe, tube, wire, billet and bar. Material will be available for trial evaluation as manufacturing progresses. Please contact Dr. Paul Manning at (765) 456-6099 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About Haynes International
Haynes International, Inc. is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of technologically advanced, nickel- and cobalt-based high-performance alloys, primarily for use in the aerospace, chemical processing and land-based gas turbine industries.The Haynes International, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4319
CONTACT: Dr. Paul Manning Director, CRA Marketing and Business Development (765) 456-6099
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV