Leucadia National Corporation (NYSE: LUK) announced today that its consent solicitation (the “Solicitation”) seeking an amendment to the indenture governing its 8 1/8% Senior Notes due 2015 (the “Notes”), expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 7, 2013 (the “Expiration Time”). As of the Expiration Time, $415,800,660 aggregate principal amount of the Notes, representing 90.66% of the total outstanding aggregate principal amount of the Notes, validly delivered a consent for the proposed amendment. The consents received exceed the number needed to approve the proposed amendment.
As part of the Solicitation, Leucadia paid a consent fee of $5.00 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes to all consenting holders of Notes, on terms and conditions described in the consent solicitation documentation. Leucadia also paid the relevant soliciting dealer a fee of $1.50 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes, provided that such fee was only paid with respect to consents by holders of Notes whose aggregate principal amount of Notes was $1,000,000 or less.
Leucadia National Corporation, with its principal business address at 315 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10010, is a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV