3) Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM).
30 analysts expect CRM is worth $200.18 on average, up from $187.54. Analysts have a bullish 4.4 rating on the company. Salesforce reported Q4 EPS of $0.51, beating estimates by $0.11. Revenue rose 32% to $834.7M, beating estimates by $3.9M. The company guided earnings and revenue within consensus. For the fiscal year ending January 2014, the company expects EPS to be $1.93 to $1.97 on revenue of $3.82 – $3.87B.
Investors should note that insiders have been selling shares over the last few years.4) Verisign (VRSN) Analysts raised their target on Verisign to $42.92, well-below the recent trading price of $46.17. Verisign reported Q4 earnings in late-January 2013 that beat consensus by $0.08. The company earned $0.59 per share on revenue of $230M. Not all analysts are bullish. Credit Suisse recently downgraded the company to “Neutral” from “outperform.” (List compiled by KAPITALL Contributor Chris Lau)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV