3) Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM).
30 analysts expect CRM is worth $200.18 on average, up from $187.54. Analysts have a bullish 4.4 rating on the company. Salesforce reported Q4 EPS of $0.51, beating estimates by $0.11. Revenue rose 32% to $834.7M, beating estimates by $3.9M. The company guided earnings and revenue within consensus. For the fiscal year ending January 2014, the company expects EPS to be $1.93 to $1.97 on revenue of $3.82 – $3.87B.
Investors should note that insiders have been selling shares over the last few years.4) Verisign (VRSN) Analysts raised their target on Verisign to $42.92, well-below the recent trading price of $46.17. Verisign reported Q4 earnings in late-January 2013 that beat consensus by $0.08. The company earned $0.59 per share on revenue of $230M. Not all analysts are bullish. Credit Suisse recently downgraded the company to “Neutral” from “outperform.” ( List compiled by KAPITALL Contributor Chris Lau )
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV