- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
Widely-held Cisco Systems was ranked a buy. Shares are within 4% of a 52-week high, and pay a dividend of 2.69%. Cisco is expanding its product line with success. The company is now ranked #6 by sales for its UCS blade server. IBM (IBM) is ranked #1 and HP (HPQ) is ranked #2.Cramer ranked HP a “sell” as shares continued to march upwards. HP bottomed below $12 and closed recently at $20. The company is slowly but surely, turning around its weak businesses and disrupting its reliance to Microsoft’s operating system. HP will be releasing an Android tablet ($169) at a price that under-cuts the price of Google’s Nexus 7. Cisco reported quarterly results on February 13, and guided EPS of $0.48 – $0.50, in-line with analyst estimates. Its only weak segment was a decline in router sales, which dropped 6% from last year. - EMC Corporation (EMC) Ranked a “sell,” EMC recently launched a software framework for Hadoop. This will benefit companies employing big data projects. EMC shares are 22.5% below a 52-week high, and are hovering near annual lows.
Qualcomm (QCOM) was rated a “buy.” Qualcomm continues to provide dominate solutions for the mobile market. For now, the company is poised to stay well-ahead of NVIDIA (NVDA). NVIDIA is challenging Qualcomm by building a Tegra 4-based mobile solution. Cramer thinks Groupon (GRPN) is a “sell.” The call was made after the company reported quarterly results. Groupon revealed its share received for daily deals was cut by 5% to 35%. Daily deals revenue fell 14% compared to last year, while costs related to its international expansion could be in-line for being cut.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV