OAKVILLE, ON, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Tim Hortons Inc. (TSX: THI, NYSE: THI) announced today that management will be presenting on Wednesday, March 13 th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. ET at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer & Retail Conference in New York, NY, and on Thursday, March 14 th, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. ET at the UBS Global Consumer Conference in Boston, MA.
Live audio web casts and copies of the presentations will be available at www.timhortons-invest.com under the Events and Presentations tab, and will be archived in the same section for a period of 90 days.
Tim Hortons Inc. Overview Tim Hortons is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in North America based on market capitalization, and the largest in Canada. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots, specialty teas, fruit smoothies, home-style soups, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, hot breakfast sandwiches and fresh baked goods, including our trademark donuts. As of December 30 th, 2012, Tim Hortons had 4,264 systemwide restaurants, including 3,436 in Canada, 804 in the United States and 24 in the Gulf Cooperation Council. More information about the Company is available at www.timhortons.com.
SOURCE Tim Hortons Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV