Viamedia Promotes Rick Tarvin To Regional Vice President Overseeing Mideast United States
LEXINGTON, Ky., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Viamedia, the cable industry's leading independent cable rep firm and provider of online advertising services, today announced the promotion of Rick Tarvin to Regional Vice President. Previously, Area Vice President for Viamedia, Mr. Tarvin will now take on a more senior management level focusing on the success and development of the Mideast United States for Viamedia.
Rick Tarvin joined Viamedia in 2005 where he has served in a variety of roles including Corporate Automotive Manager, Business Development Manager, Corporate Trainer and most recently Area Vice President for the organization. Prior to joining Viamedia, Mr. Tarvin spent eight years as Regional Sales Manager for Trader Publishing Company before starting in cable advertising sales management with AT&T Media Services in 2001.
"Over the past eight years, Rick has played an integral role in the development, implementation and success of some of Viamedia's core business practices," said Joe Noonan, COO. "He has proven himself to be a real team player and a winning leader. We are thrilled to see him expanding his role to a more strategic leadership level within our organization."About Viamedia Headquartered in Lexington, KY, Viamedia is a leading provider of outsourced local advertising sales services and provider of online advertising services. The company specializes in selling DMA-based advertising to local, regional and national advertisers on behalf of U.S. cable and telecommunications service providers, utility companies and municipalities. For more information on Viamedia, visit www.viamediatv.com. SOURCE Viamedia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV