Outdoor Channel Announces Intention To Adjourn Special Meeting Of Stockholders And Extension Of Stockholder Election Deadline
If you have any questions, or require assistance in voting your proxy, please call Georgeson Inc., who is acting as the proxy solicitor and the information agent for the transaction, at (888) 293-6812 (toll free) or (212) 440-9800 (banks and brokers).
About Outdoor Channel Holdings, Inc.
Outdoor Channel Holdings, Inc. owns and operates Outdoor Channel and Winnercomm Inc. Nielsen estimated that Outdoor Channel had approximately 39.1 million cable, satellite and telco subscribers for March 2013. Outdoor Channel offers programming that captures the excitement of hunting, fishing, shooting, adventure and the Western lifestyle and can be viewed on multiple platforms including high definition, video-on-demand, as well as on a dynamic broadband website. Winnercomm is one of America's leading and highest quality producers of live sporting events and sports series for cable and broadcast television. The Company also owns and operates the SkyCam and CableCam aerial camera systems which provide dramatic overhead camera angles for major sports events, including college and NFL football.
Safe Harbor StatementCertain matters discussed in this news release, with the exception of historical matters, may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those anticipated as of the date of this release. You should understand that the following important factors, in addition to those risk factors disclosed in the Company's current and periodic reporting filed with the SEC and those discussed in "Risk Factors" in the Registration Statement on Form S-4 filed by IMOH (with respect to the proposed acquisition by InterMedia) and in the documents which are incorporated by reference therein, could cause those results or other outcomes to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements:
- the risk that the KSE proposal will not lead to the termination of the InterMedia Agreement and the execution of a merger agreement with KSE, or that the KSE approval will be approved or consummated;
- failure of InterMedia and Outdoor Channel to enter into an amendment to the InterMedia Agreement that would, in the good faith judgment of the Outdoor Channel board (after consultation with outside legal counsel and financial advisors), cause the KSE proposal to no longer constitute a Superior Proposal;
- the risk that, if the KSE proposal does not lead to the execution of a merger agreement with KSE, that the Company stockholders will not adopt the InterMedia Agreement and the proposed acquisition by InterMedia will not be consummated; and
- the risk that, due to proration under the terms of the InterMedia Agreement, stockholders may not receive the form of consideration that they have elected.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV